First thing to do is LOG INTO or CREATE your online PGE account attached to your account number and use details.
Click the link below to go to their page and follow the instructions below to do that.
Second – download your “interval use data” for a 12 month period. It is called “Green Button data” from within the account. This will show us exactly how much power use you have monthly. Download it then send it to me at email@example.com. If you don’t have a PGE account but have another utility, you can download your green button data within your online account with that utility as well.
1. CLICK HERE to get started setting up your online PGE account now.
2. Once you’ve done that – follow these instruction below to email those reports to me along with photos of your meter and main panel. I also need a copy of one PGE bill – so you can download and email that as well.
I will confirm when I receive them from you.
You can access PG&E’s “Green Button” performing the following steps in your online account:
a. Open PG&E.com
b. Sign in
1. USER Name
c. Click on ENERGY USAGE DETAILS
1. Scroll to the bottom of the page
2. CLICK on “Green Button” icon
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page
4. CLICK EXPORT
d. Customer Data will appear in a zip file or excel worksheet
Download the reports and email them to me! firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be in touch!
Thank you for the call and the opportunity to work with you!